The Atlantic Bridge group and its wholly owned subsidiaries respect personal information and privacy obligations. Our team is committed to handling your personally identifiable information (PII), as well as any related data, in compliance with the specific provisions of universal privacy laws while providing a personalized and valuable service.
- The Atlantic Bridge does our best to protect your privacy through the appropriate use of security technology.
- The Atlantic Bridge respects your privacy. You should only receive marketing bulletins from The Atlantic Bridge or from signed third parties if you have agreed to them.
- The Atlantic Bridge will only collect and use your information with your permission.
- The Atlantic Bridge will be transparent about information usage and collection.
- The Atlantic Bridge is accessible via the World Wide Web. Any disclosed information can be accessed from anywhere globally.
- Any foreign transfer of information from The Atlantic Bridge shall also remain protected.
Children and Privacy
We do not accept any personal information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn from an internal or external source that we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy statement, please do not hesitate to contact us. We promise to get back to you as soon as we can.